In today’s difficult and competitive business environment, it is vital that you make full use of all available allowances and incentives. We ensure that you maximise the benefits available for your business from this scheme run by HM Government for the EU. We are quickly able to identify technological development in your business. We have a close understanding of what HMRC are looking for in an R and D tax claim. We are eager not to waste your time and we will only proceed if we believe a claim is likely to be successful.
Our process is designed not to be onerous, as we appreciate that you are busy with the day to day running of your business. We also know each company’s situation is unique and we adapt our approach to best match your needs.
We specialise in the R&D Tax Credit scheme and have a detailed understanding of HMRC’s requirements which enables us to quickly identify qualifying technological development. We work on a ‘no win no fee’ basis and we will only proceed if we believe a claim is likely to be successful.
Our fees are only payable on the successful payment of a claim.
- We visit your business, explain the claim process and use our knowledge and experience of the scheme to quickly identify qualifying eligible R&D activity.
- If you decide to engage us, we would meet to conduct a detailed technical review to understand in detail, the technical challenges related to your development work, and how these have been addressed.
- We provide you with easy to complete templates and guidance necessary to capture the key financial and personnel data to be included in the claim, and confirm all relevant costs that have been incurred. We also update the company’s Corporation Tax return (CT600) and liaise with HMRC to ensure that your claim is processed efficiently.
- We then draft a detailed and accurate Technical Report that is readable and free of jargon; clearly explaining to tax inspectors why your projects qualify as R&D within the HMRC definition.
- We work with your accountants to submit your claim to HMRC and manage the process through to you receiving your refund.
We have a 100% success rate, as we have a detailed understanding of exactly what HMRC is looking for.
Benefits of using our service:
- We are experienced in working with SMEs across a range of industries
- We are often able to provide you with an estimate of a possible claim during our first visit
- We seek to maximize cash benefits for our clients
- We offer a quick and efficient service
- There is no risk for our clients, and we operate on a “no win – no fee basis”
Benefits for your business:
- Use the cash reclaimed to invest in more R and D, or for any other purpose – you choose
- Cash returned can enable you to drive innovation and development at a faster rate
- Improve the competitiveness of your business
- All cash returned is completely tax-free
- Our fees are tax deductible